For those of you who attended the May 15th NHCC self-publishing event, thanks for making the evening so enjoyable. It was a pleasure to meet you and share a couple hours together on a rainy Wednesday night. For those of you who didn’t make it – we missed you, but I’m happy you’re dropping by to check out some of the resources.
So that you don’t have to pick through all of my blog posts (though I don’t mind at all if you do!), I’ve pulled together a few that I think may be most relevant based on our conversations around branding, building a platform, and connecting with your audience. I hope you find them helpful.
Also, please feel free to keep in touch:
- You can subscribe to the blog via RSS or email.
- You can follow me on Twitter at @suddenlyjamie.
- You can find me on Facebook.
- I’m also on Pinterest and Instagram (as “suddenlyjamie”). (Tiny addiction problem on both sites …)
- You can also email me any time with questions or comments. I’m always happy to lend an ear (or a hand) if I can.